I’m so pleased that Al Cuoco crafted a cogent response to a recent NY Times editorial regarding “what needs to happen in math education.” Here’s his post.
- RT @crewislife: Sesame Street Just Sent This Powerful Message Supporting “Families Of All Shapes, Sizes, and Colors” https://t.co/oYps3Aa4T… 6 hours ago
- @sasha_velour And I hope to see you in West Hollywood soon! Congratulations to ALL of you & your fellow queens! 7 hours ago
- @sasha_velour I admire you for leading with love, kindness and creativity as an example of strength and resistance. You inspire me. 7 hours ago
- RT @NickMizaur: @jpbrammer if a gay says "it's just a preference" in a mirror 3 times, Sasha appears to cancel their brunch resi and teach… 7 hours ago
- RT @profkeithdevlin: This is simple logic. Police officers who end up on trial have a strong vested interest in lying: saving their careers… 2 days ago
- Anders Ericsson AP AP Statistics AP Statistics exam AP Statistics Free response questions assessment assessment for learning balls and strikes baseball common-core Data David Daniels David Epstein designing elite performance experiments Fathom formative assessment Free Response questions homework Hot Hand independent research Malcolm Gladwell Michael Lewis Nate Silver NBA NCTM new-york-times PCMI probability professional development projects questions research research project responses sabermetrics Sloan Sports Analytics Conference sports sports analytics SSAC Stanford University statistics students studies teaching technology uncategorized workshops